Electricity Pylon from BelowAuthority to Act Form

In order for us to get started with your claim, we’ll need you to give us the authority to act on your behalf. You can click on the button below to download the form and send it to us.

Downloadable Form:

Completed and signed forms should be sent to:

Fenton Property Consultants
6 Hornbeam Place
Crawley Down
West Sussex
RH10 4AQ